If you're having trouble logging in, you may be entering incorrect account information or you may need to reset your password.
Here are some things to check:
- Email Address: Your email address must be in the format [email protected] (or .net, .org, etc.). If you have more than one email address, make sure you're using the correct email address and password combination.
- Password: Check CAPS Lock and NUM Lock on your keyboard. Passwords are case sensitive, so "PASSWORD" and "Password" are recognized as two different passwords. If you're sure you're using the correct email address or mobile phone number, try to Reset Your Password.
If you've forgotten your password, you can reset it by using our password reset form.
To reset your password:
- Go to the password reset page.
- When prompted, enter the email address associated with your account.
- Check your mailbox for a verification link, coming from qrmem.com.
- Click on this link to choose a new password.